Saddle & Paddle: Express
Answer the call of adventure — all day long!
9 AM Trip Itinerary:
- 8:30 am: Check-in at the Corrals
- 9:00 am: Horseback ride into the Absaroka Mountains
- 12:00 pm: Check-in at Yellowstone Raft Company
- 12:30 pm: Whitewater rafting trip down the Yellowstone River
Please allow 30 minutes to reach the Corral from the town of Gardiner and arrive 30 minutes prior to horse departure times to adjust your stirrups! You may want to bring a snack to keep your energy levels up.
Available May - August
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 5 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes are required for horseback.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
Dress according to the weather. We can provide cool-weather gear, but we recommend fleece, Under Armour, or a synthetic material – not cotton – for under your rafting gear. Wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet, especially on a hot day. We provide all whitewater gear including helmets, life jackets, and water shoes (if needed). You may want to bring a change of clothes for afterward and change in our changing rooms. Sunglasses and sunblock are recommended. the ranch does not provide rain gear.