YANKEE JIM CANYON RUN
Departure June-July: 12:30 pm daily
This Adventure includes all gear and transportation.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 2.5 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed.
*Age restrictions apply for Canyon Run. Please call for details. **Photos on Canyon Run are not guaranteed!
4 guest minimum
"Have driven along Yankee Jim canyon for years. I had no idea the Rapids would be so thrilling, we had a great guide!"Joby
"Our guide, Isaac, put safety first, and was able to cater the "hits" to our experience level. We felt confident once in Yankee Jim Canyon and paddled hard! Will definitely raft with this group again."Jennifer
"We had a great time! Our party rafted with the company in July just by Yankee Jim Canyon, and it was worth every penny."Bethany
The original raft company on the Yellowstone River since 1978. The highlight of your Yellowstone vacation!