Participants For 6 or More $200
Best for Ages 7 & Up
STOP DRIVING, AND START RIDING!
- Ride through the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness on the edge of Yellowstone with a soothing horseback swaying motion.
- Get the horseback riding instruction you need for your whole family to feel at ease on our gentle horses.
- See the sights from a higher vantage as you ride through the fresh air and panoramic mountain scenery of Yellowstone.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes are required for horseback.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
Riders must be ages 7 and up. * If your child is petite, please be aware that they must be able to reach the stirrups to ride. We do our very best to accommodate everyone. Please call us with questions. There is no weight limit and all abilities are welcome, but each rider must be capable of riding their own horse. If you any questions or concerns, please call us.
Please check-in at the Corrals at The Hells A Roarin' Outfitters Ranch, (164 Crevice Rd. Gardiner, MT) 30 minutes prior to your ride. Horseback Rides must be reserved to ensure there will be a horse waiting for you. Horses are limited on rides so be sure to call us or reserve online as soon as you know your desired ride date. There is no weight limit and all abilities are welcome, but each rider must be capable of riding their own horse. If you any questions or concerns, please call us. *** PLEASE NOTE: THE CORRALS ARE A 30 MINUTE DRIVE FROM THE TOWN OF GARDINER. Please be aware this is a gravel road. There is RV parking available at the Wranglers.
Long pants and closed-toed shoes are required. You will be riding at a higher elevation and through the wilderness so we do recommend taking a light jacket or sweatshirt with you. Each saddle has a small saddle bag for a water bottle, a small camera, or your jacket. Do not wear fanny packs or a large camera on your body, you could hurt yourself if you fell off the horse and onto one of these items. The Horseback Rides do go in the rain unless the Wranglers deem the trails are unsafe. You will need to bring your own rain gear, the ranch does not supply clothing of any type. If you have concerns about bugs, you must put your bug spray before you leave for your ride or at your car. Do not spray bug spray around the horses.
"Alex and Riley were our horseback guides. So patient and professional. The horses are well taken cared for. The trail was breathtaking.5+++++++ experience all the way. A MUST DO ACTIVITY for anyone visiting Yellowstone."Alanna B.
"Our horses were great and the staff there gave us some quick pointers on how to ride the horses. The area which we did the horseback riding was beautiful (along a mountain side)... I would definitely recommend this experience."4WickBoys
"Our horses were great and the staff there gave us some quick pointers on how to ride the horses. The area which we did the horseback riding was beautiful (along a mountain side)... I would definitely recommend this experience."Gus G.