A HORSEBACK RIDE WITH DINNER PROVIDED!
- Ride through the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness on the edge of Yellowstone with a soothing horseback swaying motion.
- Get the horseback riding instruction you need for your whole family to feel at ease on our gentle horses.
- See the sights from a higher vantage as you ride through the fresh air and panoramic mountain scenery of Yellowstone.
What's on the menu?
Grilled steaks, pork chops, hot dogs, potatoes, several salads, cornbread, dessert and beverage. A vegetarian burger is available with prior request. You may bring alcoholic beverages if you wish.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes are required for horseback.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
"Horses were gentle and knew where to go without any effort from us. Dinner was extremely good and with gourmet salads. Campfire and singing with a history lesson about the ranch included. Loved the experience."Candace
"This was an experience beyond our expectations! My family had so much fun on the horseback ride and thoroughly enjoyed the cowboy dinner after. I highly recommend this as part of your vacation to YellowStone National Park! If we ever make it back to YellowStone we will definitely be doing this again! It was my 11 year olds favorite part of the entire vacation. Great people at Hells A'Roarin Ranch from the guide to the dinner folks- I cannot say enough how awesome it was!"Gladys L.
"The experience will be something we will talk about in years to come. Riding on horseback and taking in the mountains, sky, and surroundings was breathtaking. The dinner afterwards was more than I expected. Generous and many dishes. Outdoor fire afterwards as well. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful memory for my family."Darlene