FULL DAY WHITEWATER TRIP!
You'll enjoy Class II and Class III (you're gonna get wet, but you're gonna like it) whitewater through the incredible scenery at the northern boundary of Yellowstone National Park.
Deli lunch is included. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions
And after lunch, you'll raft through the historic rocky Yankee Jim Canyon and take out at majestic Tom Miner Basin.
Departs: 10:00am daily through the season.
Returns: About 3:00pm, depending on water flow you may return earlier or later.
Ages 13 & Up
Ages 6-12, Age restrictions may apply during spring run off, call for details.
Includes up to 6, additional $105 per person after 6 people.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 5 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
The original raft company on the Yellowstone River since 1978. The highlight of your Yellowstone vacation!