Answer the call of adventure — all day long!
- 10:30 am: Check-in at the Corrales
- 11:00 am: Horseback ride into the Absaroka Mountains
- Lunch Break (1:30 pm): Break to allow you time for lunch in Gardiner, explore suggestions here and be sure to call ahead for ETA's (LUNCH NOT INCLUDED).
- 2:30 pm: Check-in at Yellowstone Raft Company
- 3:00 pm: 8-mile Whitewater rafting trip down the Yellowstone River
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 8 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
Dress according to the weather. We can provide cool-weather gear, but we recommend fleece, Under Armour, or a synthetic material – not cotton – for under your rafting gear. Wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet, especially on a hot day. We provide all whitewater gear including helmets, life jackets, and water shoes (if needed). You may want to bring a change of clothes for afterward and change in our changing rooms. Sunglasses and sunblock are recommended. the ranch does not provide rain gear.