Ages 13 & Up
Ages 2 & Under FREE
Private Trip $600
Includes up to 6, an additional $74 per person after 6 people. Dog friendly!
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 2.5 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Life jackets are always provided.
"The staff is amazing! The experience was breathtaking. We did the scenic tour, and loved every moment on the river. If you want to experience a calm, relaxing, and beautiful way to get closer to nature, this is your way."Tricia R.
"This was a great experience! We chose the scenic tour, as this was the first rafting experience for our kids (age 10 & 15). The guide was very knowledgeable and pointed out osprey, a bald eagle, and many other natural occurrences. After the kids got more comfortable, he led us through some light "rapids," which everyone found fun! It was a great experience for our family - I would highly recommend."Nharder72
"We really enjoyed our 2-hour scenic float trip. The guide had interesting facts to point out about the area and it's history, and even let our kids take a stab at trying to row the boat. This was a great option for little kids, or anyone not up for rapids who still wants to enjoy the beautiful river. "Andrea M.
"It was a magical day... A 'must do' for everyone. We even saw elk wading in the river on our trip."- TwoTravelBugs_66
"YRC was the first company I ever rafted with when I was a child, I carried on the tradition with my daughter. We took her on a morning Scenic trip and it was amazing. YRC made sure her experience was one for the books and I couldn’t be happier. I recommend this company for all ages from booking to the end."Sophie
"Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids ages 5 & 6) did the 2 hour scenic trip. We had a great time. Our guide, Ben, did a great job. It was a fun trip down the river and the kids loved swimming in the river. I would recommend this trip to families with young children."TQuack