Answer the call of serenity — all day long!
9 AM Trip Itinerary:
- 8:30 am: Check-in at the Corrals
- 9:00 am: Horseback ride into the Absaroka Mountains
- 11:00 am: Check-in at Yellowstone Raft Company
- 11:30 am: Scenic float trip down the Yellowstone River
Please allow 30 minutes to reach the corrals from the town of Gardiner and arrive 30 minutes prior to horse departure times to adjust your stirrups! You may want to bring a snack to keep your energy levels up.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 5 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Long Pants and closed-toed shoes are required for horseback.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
Dress according to the weather. We can provide cool-weather gear, but we recommend fleece. Sunglasses and sunblock are recommended. Your feet will likely get wet in the raft, but we do provide water shoes.