- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 2.5 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Long pants and closed toes shoes are required for horseback.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
Answer the call of serenity — all day long!
- 10:30 am: Check-in at the Corrals
- 11:00 am: Horseback ride into the Absaroka Mountains
- Lunch Break (1:30 pm): Break to allow you time for lunch in Gardiner, explore suggestions here and be sure to call ahead for ETA's (LUNCH NOT INCLUDED).
- 3:00 pm: Check-in at Yellowstone Raft Company
- 3:30 pm: Scenic float trip down the Yellowstone River
Dress according to the weather. We can provide cool-weather gear, but we recommend fleece. Sunglasses and sunblock are recommended. Your feet will likely get wet in the raft, but we do provide water shoes.