Full Day Kayaking
Ages 13 & Up
AMP UP YOUR PLAYTIME WITH CLASS II & III RAPIDS!
- Paddle sit-on-top kayaks designed for safety — even if you're inexperienced.
- Learn how to kayak a river with basic instruction on equipment, safety, stroke styles, movement in and out of the current, and whitewater technique from the safety of the shore or a quiet eddy.
- Read the rapids and chart your own course for an experience 100 percent unique to you and your capabilities.
- Glide with nimbleness over the water to reach all the river features you want to hit and easily maneuver through any obstacles.
- Paddle fun, safe rapids without being intimidated
- Fun for all ages, the Yellowstone River is a perfect introduction to whitewater kayaking with Class II and Class III rapids. Eddies and kayak-friendly wave-trains make a natural playground for solo boats.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to trip time to fill out paperwork and get geared up.
- Plan for 5 hours round-trip. All of our adventures take place outdoors; therefore, we cannot guarantee the trip length or size of rapids due to water flow.
- Transportation to and from the river is provided.
- The weather in Southwest Montana is ever-changing and often unpredictable. Please dress accordingly, water shoes, athletic wear (no cotton), and fleece are strongly recommended.
- Helmets and life jackets are always provided as well as wetsuits, splash jackets, and booties when needed!
"Wow! My wife and I are hooked now! I used to think that kayaking down a river with whitewater was only reserved for extreme athletes, but Yellowstone Raft Company showed us that this sport is possible even for beginners. Our guide was great and made us feel comfortable and safe, and made sure that we had FUN! We’ll be back again for sure!"Joe B.
"We had a blast! Took kayaks down the rapids the first half and then jumped in a raft for the second half. Guides were fun, knowledgeable of the area, and went out of their way to make sure we had a great (and safe) time. Very patient with our complete lack of knowledge of kayaks."Amber C.